Arenda d.o.o. is pharmaceutical, medical device and emerging medical technology consulting and representing firm based in Croatia.
Our firm is specialized in regulatory, medical, market access, marketing and sales management including logistics and distribution.
We are dedicated to finding and execute tailor made business solutions for our partners in approaching Croatia and neighboring countries.
Arenda d.o.o. builds its growth in four divisions:
Clinical Trials ACT ARENDA
Independent clinical research division offering high class clinical reseaarch related services supporting the development of a new pharmaceutical product starting from
- Phase II (therapeutic exploratory studies)
- Phase III (therapeutical confirmatory studies)
- Phase IV (post marketing surveillance studies)
Due to the unique combination of internal competencies, we are particularly effective and precise in providing feasibility and site recruitment procedures, as well as related regulatory support.
Health economics projects
Market entry projects
Pharmaceutical general management projects
We will become the most trusted partner for:
- Multinational pharmaceutical / biotech /medical device /emerging medical technology companies:
HC providers and authorities:
- in providing solutions for expanding their business across the region
- in providing solutions for addressing unmet medical needs
- in raising the bar for performance excellence and business integrity
Arenda's mission is to reduce delay in substantial niche medical innovation and new health care technologies becoming available for patients and medical profession in the region.
By doing so, we will bring a substantial value to patients, medical profession, HC authorities and multinational pharmaceutical / biotech /medical device /emerging medical technology companies.
We will realize our vision and accomplish our mission by:
- introducing & representing companies currently absent from the market
- making available diagnostic and treatment options that add a substantial value in high unmet needs diagnostic and therapeutic areas
- setting new standards in managing healthcare business in the region
- Common Sense
- Strong motivation
- Drive for success
- Skills: strong on job education
- Knowledge: educational background & functional expertise
- Hands on experience
- Measurable success track in relevant market segments & regions
- Relevant relations: in decision makers groups, distributors, medical & patient associations